explore, Christopher

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin' I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

Monday

Hurricane Katrina

Well I woke up this morning at the great hour of 12...as I slept through the majority of the Hurricane's wrath upon LSU in Baton Rouge. Before I went to bed it was quite interesting watching CNN who was broadcasting from campus.

I walked around briefly this morning and things didn't look too bad. Tree branches were all over the ground, I saw one had landed on a car smashing part of it. I saw a wooded structure meant to house a power company transformer was destroyed. I saw a jeep door blown open and backwards. I'm going back out to check it out more, maybe I'll run into my heros CNN.

Peace for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh be careful!
--Ash

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home