explore, Christopher

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin' I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

Saturday

.:When I goosestep:.

They say there is a time for everything; and that time is college. The past year has been incredbile, so much to do, so much to experience. I'll tell you, there's nothing that'll make you grow up like moving a thousand miles away from anything that remotely resembles home or, home in the sense of people. I have a new sense of home now. It's something I create for myself. The utter control I have over my future is scary and intruging at the same time. There are so many things to see, so many people to meet. But for now Louisiana State is where I am, and I love it here. It's gorgeous almost everyday. Occationally we'll get a monsoon style rain, but I love that too, and with my automatically opening umbrella no rain is to hard. (----, (under my black umbrella).

catch y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home